Sunday, March 3, 2013

Wow time flies!

Right now I am laying in my dark bedroom using my iPhone to type this... Somehow trying to fool Oaks into thinking I'm asleep so he should be too. Chris is currently on his was to Missouri for work.
I feel the bountiful blessings that are apon my head right now, as I type this. I've know for a while that Chris would be going out of town, basically six weeks. I think it ends up being five weeks over a six week period or something like that. Anyway, way longer than I like.
We want to go on adage yesterday, my birthday, but then we couldn't fid a sitter and Oaks had a flair up f his stomach issues... We've been sick almost since the end of December.
Anyhow, we got asked to take a calling last week and I just about lost it because of all of this stress. Plus the calling was for both of us. I felt over whelmed and completely in over my head with my family responsibilities and then add a calling with no husband for help.
I have sporadically been crying over the past few weeks just due to the pure stress that being home with the kids out any type of help, seriously scares me. I feel like Oaks was given to me because I was supposed to be pushed to be better and well I don't always enjoy the process of developing to be better and Lulu is a hold me" child. If her life was exactly what she wanted it would be 24/7 cuddles with some chocolate almond milk.
I worried about how I was going to Coe, I still kind of do, but I got blessed with knowing I will be okay.
Anyway sorry I haven't posted lately. Ill try to be better.
The photo of Lulu & Chris is in the middle of the night when we should be sleeping but she was wanting cuddles due to teething. Seriously the best thing in the world to see.





No comments:

Post a Comment