Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Good morning peaches!

So we are eating peaches... Canned peaches during peach season. Doesn't really make much sense really. Anywho we are eating them because I haven't bought any fresh ones recently.
Last night Oaks would not go to bed because I had put his half eaten icecream cone in the freezer and was freaking out. So I told him if he went to bed he could eat it with peaches for breakfast. He was pretty excited and went to bed. I have a feeling I pulled a trick out of my mom's book. But he went to bed and I went to bed and we all woke up happy.

Plus Lulu eats peaches like they are the best thing on earth. (I wanted to use the word inhale but then I realized it might worry some of you, thinking that she's choking on them. Nope she just LOVES them)

Ps Oaks always is making funny faces when I want a cute smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment