Monday, August 6, 2012

Craftaholics Gift Exchange

So I signed up for Linda's crafty gift exchange! AND it was amazing! I loved doing it! I'm seriously going to sign up for the next one. I have been procrastinating like no body's business getting this posted and well creating this blog to be able to post this.

Anyhow, I made this simple artwork for a lovely lady named Ashley. I've been learning to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator again. I learned a long time, like in high school, and have been wanting to get back into it. So I thought making something for Ashley would be perfect. The picture does not give it justice, the heart is has some beautiful sparkles added for fun!


Then I was lucky enough to receive this wonderful gift from Kristanlynn. She hit every little detail perfectly! She is an amazingly talented woman. I am working on the talented part. I have already used my apron to cook and bake in. I'm thinking about making the same apron now for a friend that loves aprons as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment