Wednesday, September 25, 2013

FYI

Still here, still alive.

So my kids are great. Lulu is growing like a weed finically! Yay! AND she might be growing out of her lactose intolerance! Yay! It sounds small but it opens a whole new world of possibilities in the realm of food for her. We are pretty excited. Since her allergic reaction to soy is not life threatening and is similar to the lactose I gave it a shot and gave her a dinner containing "2% or less of the following..." Aka a small amount of soy in a meat ball. It didn't go well. On the bright side we have no need for an epi pen in our house. Makes me thankful everyday. Everyday. I am serious. It may be a pain but it could be worse. She has also started talking up a storm and has hit the independent streak of a two year old. I miss her little cuteness already. Recently I have caught Lulu trying to ride Cooper, our chocolate lab, like a horse. She loved the bath and that's an understatement.
Oaks is awesome! The biting has basically almost been gone for seven months! He still has some lapses were he thinks it's a good idea until his teeth are against my skin and a simple "is that nice?" Or something along those lines takes care of it. He's crazy into hunting again because it's hunting season again. He loves art and I think math too. I am working on trying to help him understand as much as I can in the math arena, since basic math is all I am really good at. It has turned kind of chilly here and he is still in disbelief that he might need a pair of pants over shorts or a long sleeve shirt. It's pretty cute really until he is wanting my hoodie in the store, which happen today.

I am lacking recently in the photo taking area. Maybe I'll start a year challenge.

I have a new calling in primary and I'm a little scared. Mainly because I need to be compassionate and caring which some seem to think I'm not. It's hard though because I take after my mother and don't really sweat the small stuff.
We have been doing a preschool co op and I might quit it. I hate green snot. I hate it. Green snot means your body is working overtime to fight something, viral or bacterial, either way I hate it. It's gross. Plus your kid doesn't want to wash hands and then wants to touch everything, which leads me to cleaning all toys that were contacted the hour he was at my house and I feel like a raging lunatic. Raging lunatic. I almost feel like it would be easier to do it at home all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment